- Managing Global Cisco account deliverables in Japan
- Service Management of NCR and Partner service delivery organizations
- Must be multi Lingual – speaking and writing in Japanese and English
- Service Delivery Management Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Accounts receivable experience
- Customer facing role experience
- Experience working with partners/vendors
|Nice to have (WANT)
- Experience in working in OEM product service environment|
- Knowledge of Networking products and solutions
Thorough understanding of the Contract scope and service deliverables.
- Monitoring and Ensuring Contract SLA’s are met.
- Provides Account specific Service information with structured SOW to the Service delivery team.
- Communicate specific SLA requirements to the Service delivery team.
- Ensure customer specific projects
- Communicate the Scope of Service to the customer and explain any Out-of-Scope services rendered to the customer.
- Be the point of contact for day to day service Escalation and manage the Service Partners and call Centre issues/incidents to address service gaps, utilizing NCR support teams and processes.
- Analyze Standard Reports, look for trends, and provide recommendations for operational improvements to the Field Support Organizations and /or customer.
- Work with the appropriate Field Operations Director or Managed Service Center and Executive Services Manager to develop and implement an operational improvement plan.
Customer relationship management
- Seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Promote customer confidence in NCR, which will lead to long-term business agreements.
- Review quality of customer’s help desk and coordinate additional training and/or process changes if necessary.
- Maintain customer relations and observe customer process changes.
Operational Challenges / Improvements
- Regular reviews with vendor and customer.
- Preparation of Monthly Operations Review and Quarterly review slides and presentation.
- Regular reviews with Service delivery teams i.e. FSC and FSMs.
- Represent account-specific performance and match to SLA requirements for compliance.
- Ensure that the customer uses the proper primary escalation contacts within NCR Services.
- Serve as Customer Champion for service escalations that have completely failed, and fix account-specific escalation processes that are broken.
- Perform root cause business analysis of problems.
Account information integrity
- Ensure that the proper processes are being followed for Change control, escalation, invoicing and A/R.
- Support the Billing Operations Center (BOC) in the Service Order Management process; engage as requested by BOC for major issues.
- Ensure that the BOC has validated that all NCR Services revenues are being recognized for assigned accounts.
- Assist NCR salespeople with account information gathering for standard maintenance proposals.
- Identify additional customer services opportunities and engage NCR sales resources (such as Services Sales Consultants, Network Sales Consultants or Solution Sales Specialists) to work on proposals for this additional business.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Monitoring and managing accounts receivable to ensure that it remains below 180 days.
- Work with the BOC and collectors to ensure that follow-ups are performed.
- Work with the customer to resolve any disputed invoices and to expedite payment.
Reporting – as required
- Daily Reports
- Daily Consolidated report
- Customized reports which may differ from customer to customer
- Weekly reports
- Periodic reports with recommendations for operations improvement.
- Monthly Reports
- Monthly Performance report with Analysis
- Other misc. reports
||9:00～17:30 （休憩 45 分）