|POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position is responsible for senior-level account management of the NCR Hospitality accounts to ensure both high customer satisfaction as well as achievement of the financial account plans.
- Position is responsible for enabling the successful deployment of NCR solutions in the marketplace across all industries to ensure attainment of revenue and gross margin objectives.
- Position required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities within the existing portfolio of client accounts, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR’s market share.
- Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel.
- Primary focus is on securing high customer satisfaction and carrying out comprehensive account planning for the already implemented products as well as introduction of new ones to the customers’ NCR product portfolio.
- Accountable for maintaining and strengthening senior-level relationships with a variety of relevant senior-level customer stakeholders
- Accountable for their delivery of client commitments in line with set expectations
- Coordinates with other parts of the NCR organization to be able to meet client commitments
- Implements structured and consistent communication framework to ensure the relevant stakeholders have up-to-date visibility into the account status and opportunities to identify and implement corrective actions early in the process
- Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
- Serves as a senior point of escalation for any NCR-related issues directly impacting the clients
- Position requires ability to build senior-level customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR; Must be focused on striking the right balance between building and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction with existing products and services and identifying ways to expand the business portfolio within the named accounts
- Work with vendors, alliance partners and other NCR businesses to build, enhance product offering or expand market place reach
||Bachelor’s Degree preferred
5+ years of related experience (experience in the Hospitality industry required)
Client-facing experience on a senior level preferred
Ability to work in an organized and action-driven fashion
Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
Ability to develop senior level business relationships with client stakeholders as well as NCR-internal teams
||Experience in selling hardware, software, and services a plus